!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eureka!!

After much searching, 'under help options', I can now upload pics on my blog!! Yay!! :)
However, this doesn't take away from the unfortunate fact that all my other pictures
from my previous posts are ALL gone and can no longer be retrieved...


I tested with this pic to check if I can upload pics, so even though it's an old pic, I thought
I'd reblog it as my ''eureka moment'' It feels GREAT to be able to blog again.
(Taken on the river bank of Vaal River by Paulinah Sejake)

TO A FRESH START!!
HAPPY BLOGGING...SEE YOU SOON :)

2 comments:

  1. hey hunn I love your style... love your blog please check out mine when you get a chance. I am following you, hope you'll do the same.bisouuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Precious, thank you!! :) Will definitely do that!! :)

    ReplyDelete