!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Royal Ascot

I would really love to go to the Royal Ascot...
not so much to see the horse race, but to catch a glimpse of  true English
culture and for the gorgeous outfits. 


 If I were to go, this is an outfit I would definitely consider. The rules pertaining to dress code are clearly stated on the Royal Ascot website. Hopefully this outfit is permissible. It is ''unfinished'' (in the pic above) so I have laid out the pieces (below). These pieces are all from HOBBS. It's the perfect store to buy all things gorgeous, and the ''Invitation room'' which has a selection of  occasion wear is ideal for buying classics for events such as weddings, formal dinners, party's, The Royal Ascot & many more  :)


THE FINAL LOOK

BETTY EARRINGS

ALBERTA BRACELET

NICKY HAT

HEATHCOTE TOP

GALINDO SKIRT

SERENA PIPED PEEP PLATFORM

The Ascot  racecourse was founded in 1711 by Queen Anne.
Here's look at how the fashion evolved over the years....

















I WOULD LOVE TO CATCH A LIVE GLIMPSE OF THIS!!

HAPPY BLOGGING...SEE YOU SOON :)

2 comments: