!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Saturday, February 25, 2012

London Fashion Weekend Report

London fashion weekend was absolutely phenomenal. London designers are daring and their creativity is sky-rocketing. This experience for me was mind-boggling, it was my first time attending a show and I truly enjoyed it. From the catwalk, show rooms, ambiance to everyone attending, the entire affair was one to surely remember. Here are some of  the looks which really stood out for me. I'll be blogging about the show rooms and the catwalk soon.




Elana and Jennifer
Elana's leather jacket adds some femininity with its puffed up shoulders. The boat shoes grabbed my eye, paired with skinnies and a blazer, Jennifer's look is androgynously gorgeous.

Queenie Cortel
Queenie goes all black, her floaty dress centres her leather and studs.
Her spiky heels were really cool.


Brodie Mcnall


Brodie's look was so graceful. Her sheer dress was so elegant and perfect for today's amazing weather 
Antonia Georgiou
These gorgeous ladies, along with their friend Antonia Georgiou (with pink bag), who' ll be having her birthday tomorrow, all had unique looks. Happy Birthday girl!!

Alena Kravchenko
Alena pairs a red top with a green coat. Her glasses are amazing.

Sophie
Sophie's Jeffery Cambpell's, which are synonymous with most bloggers, go so well with her pleated skirt. Love her bag  *10 points*
Evangelina Fysa
Eva pairs her Jeffery Campbells's with a burgundy coat, blue patterned leggings and a crispy white shirt. Stunning!!
Jaimie (Blogger @ Forever Trending)
Jaimie's neck piece adds that wow-factor to her pastels. Her top is just  amazing. Check out her blog on Forever Trending

Emma Hodgson
I love Emma's look. Her style is EPIC. She had on clean cuts and her velvet jacket was the cherry on top. 

Blogger
Her skirt is fabulous

Blogger
Prada sunglasses, fur coat, stunning accessories and a good eye for style ...what a lovely recipe for  Australian blogger who loves traveling far and near for fashion. 

Penelope
Shorty is a 10!! :) Penelope's dress was so unique, I love the colour and style. Although she wasn't keen on having her face shown in the pic, she agreed to having a body shot...Better than nothing 
...and her shoes...classic, had to get a snap.

Erica & Holly
These ladies looked simply subliminal

Francesca
Coolest glasses ever...Francesa was working her look. Love her blazer and the bow in her hair.

VINTAGE LOVIN'


Original vintage collectables  from the world war, what a sight to see. This show room had my eyes bouncing about the room with excitement. These vintage lovin' ladies (above) just made my day.
With the host Zoe Hardman (TV Presenter)
Zoe looked incredible. She chose a nude skirt with a shimmering top, chunky neck-piece and topped it off with gorgeous heels.

More on the catwalk and show rooms coming soon.

HAPPY  BLOGGING...SEE YOU SOON :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics,I wish I could be there.Lots of inspiration :)

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. There's always a next time.
    Enjoy your weekend too !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow good mixture of fashion
    ............
    ps:

    I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera) Feel free to follow but ONLY if u like it.

    -> http://ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to reading from you soon,

    best wishes and greets from London
    Kamila♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kamila!! :)
      Thanx for the comment. That sounds great! I just checked out your blog and it's amazing!! I will definitely be reading up more of your work. Keep well and best wishes to you too.

      Lebo xo

      Delete