!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A designer that needs discovery...

  Lerato's designs always have me going back for more....





She takes me places..

Summertime...

Missed the bus..
Traditionally-inspired
Clad in Leratos thoughts...

All of these amazing designs are from Lerato. A lady from my hometown: Vereeniging. She's amazing and has a truly unique way of putting her thoughts on textile. I wish to see her collection on ramps in the near future...

If you would like something special from this incredibly amazing designer. Email me and I will give you her details. ;)

!!HAPPY BLOGGING!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear lover of vintage ..
    I totally adore your blog banner. If I was in SA uhmm YES, I would rob you! #that is all
    The Curvy Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome discovering this blog....I love vintage too, its not so easy to find here but when i do i buy it! the blue dress with different fabric is my fave.x
    http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this lerato local and upcoming is beautiful and lovely ...... BA APPROVED !!!! PHOOOOSHKA I COMMENTED

    ReplyDelete