!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Sunday, February 13, 2011

here's a simplification of EVERYTHING im going through...


I love the oufit of the guy who gave me the
ragga-inspiration...



I need to let go of my dolls but I'll just keep em hangin


These pumps and bag are one of my favourites. I haven't found the the occasion to wear them yet so do invite me..


Quite a retro-retreat. These chunky-heeled Vere Wangs
are a real classic


Vintage is not my alias, it's my life


I need a rise, i worked so hard for this love of mine..


High-hems,low heels


Best place to be on a Saturday for the Vintage Spiller. NewTown


Flowing eeezy


Always a plessure to see passionate youngsters..


Ignite me..my shoulders blow up...Im Zara


Savy some tea village?
Served in my ragga-inspired dress ;)


Polka's for the lot. Pick yours for a mere V-Vintage (my new currancy) 


For next winter


How far do I have to go to get to you...many the miles?


When all I could do is wait patiently...



I had a lovely vintage-filled weekend. Inspiration from many sources kept on creeping in to my "box" of thoughts. Music being my greatest influence, it ignites me and gives me something to think about, it's my first love. Renee Olstead, Norah Jones and Laura Izibor were my favourites this weekend, hence my "box" of thoughts (my blog) is packed with an array of flavours.
It's always a pleasure talking to you. Be good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment