!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BEHIND THE HANGER

Last weekend my friend and I headed down Brompton Road to feast our eyes on amazing creations
in stores such us as HOBBS, HAWES & CURTIS and HARRODS
and these were my favourite pieces...
The detail and immaculate finish of this sequin dress is
awesome...its indeed a show-stopper

The lace and and velvet detail on this blouse adds some edge to its otherwise
elegantly cut structure.

(The back)

Opulence at its best!
I love the pattern on this (Gucci) dress and its complimentary colours give it the 
perfect finish.

Gucci has plenty of bow-tie detail this season. This gorgeous number would look stunning
with black or taupe heels, it's timeless 

This (Gucci) blouse boasts with frills and a bow-tie, it would look amazing paired with
a  black high-waisted skirt/slacks.

(Close up of the frills and bow-tie detail)

This (Gucci) dress was my PICK OF THE DAY...I love the elegance it pervades. The snake-skin pattern, the shape of the sleeves, colours, bow-tie and length, are a beautiful combination! It left my jaw on the floor

If I could name this breath-taking dress, I'd call it ''Graceful Glide''...it's flowiness and elegant structure
make it so feminine, yet the black gives it that punch of power. I think it best explains the modern woman.

This dress immediately put a huge smile on my face...its so simple yet very striking.
The pearls are a lovely addition to this master piece

This stunning sequin and feather dress (by Matthew Williamson) is beyond me. Such a gorgeous creation
*10 points*

(The tag says it has been the designers' choice since 1895)

This power suit, as I'd like to call it, goes perfectly with the red blouse. It gives balance between
femininity and the androgynous aspect of the jacket.

The clean structure of this play suit and its peter-pan collar make it 
stand out. Its a perfect choice for a summers day outing with the girls :)


HAPPY BLOGGING! SEE YOU SOON...ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :)

4 comments:

  1. Great POST! with great clothes!!! I wish we could have seen you both in a few of the items!!!!! Happy blogg'n luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx HAWTNESS...thats something I will definitely consider next time. Thanx...Happy Bloggin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are elegant and gorgeous dresses. We like it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SABO. I'll be sure to check your blog out! :)

    ReplyDelete