!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Monday, December 19, 2011

WHAT I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW...

LOOKING FEMININE...

My cousin (Deborah Radebe) looks gorgeous in her taupe pencil skirt
and off-white blouse. I love how this look encapsulates every facet
of femininity...*10 points*

NOT BEING LAZY TO TRY THEM ON BEFORE BUYING...

I'm gradually enjoying ''waisting time''...This is what I used to call it before I tried it. Trying on
clothes was never something I enjoyed, this was until I realised the importance of getting the right fit...This means no
more alterations from now on :)  

THE ''ROUND-FRAME'' SHADES...

Lebo looks amazing in hers. Now all I'm waiting for is a call from my dad to tell me ''I told you so''.
He has had a pair of round-frame shades for as long as I can remember and I was never a fan until now.
LOVE THEM

COMFORTABLE SHOES...

With so much walking being done in London, I'm opting more for comfortable shoes lately.
I love the brogues from Russel and Bromely (especially the leopard-print pair) as well as these ''Earth-mama'' sneakers 
(as I'd like to call them) from ecco.


SEE YA'LL SOON....HAPPY BLOGGING

No comments:

Post a Comment