!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perfect Match

EARTH TONES
Pilar (my roommate) looks good in any hat. She tried mine on with her outfit 
and she looked stunning!!


 EQUESTRIAN 
(my Albertus Swanepoel-inspired hat)


I went for an equestrian look. I stuck to black and beige.
The scarf adds some colour to these neutrals.

ONE LAST LOOK AT THE HAT...LOVE IT!!
  
                                                       VINTAGE-VIXEN
Steph (my roommate) wore these amazing suede and leather
shorts paired with a cute black top which has brown and blue patterns,
denim jacket and black boots to seal the deal... *10 points*


I'm loving how Steph transforms her looks by a change of jackets.
The first is safari-inspired and the second has an abstract pattern. 
With either one of these jackets she looks amazing!!

HAPPY BLOGGING...SEE YOU SOON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment