!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Thursday, November 24, 2011

MAGIC MOMENTS

These are a combination of all the moments I truly cherish. Looking at these pics
brings a flood of happiness to my soul

Ontha and Katly can turn a gloomy day into total bliss

Phumi, in these glasses, gets me smiling from ear-to-ear

Most conversations with my mom are like this. She ALWAYS makes me laugh.

FAMILY! You just can't do without them. *Love them dearly*

Moments when all I can think of is vintage...

.....vintage...

....vintage....

.....vintage....

....oh and more vintage.....

These christmas lights near Bond station are breath-taking!


My nephew is 5 going on 30. A real extrovert, he never ceases to amaze me.
He came up with his own song while playing the guitar...

...and decided he had had enough, so he took a nap.

South African art. This piece I saw (at Sharpville's arts exhibition) is really
cleverly thought out and effortlessly eye-catching. Love it *10 points*

Yet another South African art piece. ''Deep-Rooted'' is a multi-faceted brand, which
caters to design, entertainment and art. This was the first time I was shown how they print
their amazing t-shirts. 

...bursting with joy...

My most radical expressions...

Visiting the Queens residence. This is me and Tina at the Buckingham Palace

I have never dressed up for halloween back at home. This was a first and our theme was ''Sad Brides'' 

Meeting new people and making new friends :)

I see squirrels almost everyday now (which is also a first) but
seeing this man feed a squirrel was the most mind-boggling thing I had ever seen

Catching a night movie at the tower bridge...EPIC

Everyone who visits London finds it a must-do to take a pic in
the red telephone booth.

Playing...just good old playing...



When our jogs turn into play...




When we meet a super model...

Grade 1 to 12...seeing how quickly the years pass by...


....these are my magic moments...



*HAPPY BLOGGING. SEE YOU SOON*

2 comments: